Monday, March 17, 2008

Bling! Bling!



The latest issue of Seattle Bride Magazine features some amazing photographs from some of the best Seattle photographers in the business. The one you see here however, feels more like a piece of art than a mere picture. Imagine my surprise when I saw it in the magazine and realized that it is my ring - from my own wedding photos!

My amazing husband has impeccable taste, don't you agree? Lucky me.

My sincere thanks to Janet Klinger for her amazing photographic work.






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody,
Inspired by your gorgeous flowers and setting, the ring was simply the icing on the cake- diamond icing no less.
I'm glad you're happy with the photo!
Best,
Janet

ShareThis