Friday, May 1, 2009

Give me Moore!!!! Amazing jewelry & accessories by Heather Moore



Last night I stopped in one of my favorite local boutiques in our local town of Edmonds called C'est la vie. They always have unique, high quality, and fun items in stock. Even if I'm not in a buying mood, their store is so bright and happy that you feel good just browsing!

When I was there, the lovely owners showed me one of their latest lines that they're carrying and I fell in love. Heather Moore is the artist and her jewelry is out of this world. Completely personalized with gold or silver tokens with quotes, dates, name and real gems make each piece a work of art.

Take a look at her work when you need the perfect gift for that very special someone. She also has 'add on' bracelets and necklaces so you can start with a basic charm and add to it over birthdays and anniversary dates.

How fun to provide a groom with cuff links with his wedding date, your Mom with names of all her children, or girlfriends with some inspirational quotes?

No comments:

ShareThis