Thursday, June 26, 2008

For the man who has everything. Seriously.


Today I was looking for some very cool personalized postage stamps for a friend. I had found them on a great site called uncrate. The stamps are really cute and run about $.45 cents each.

As I looked further though, I found this little number.... I couldn't describe it better than the folks at uncrate did, so I'll use their verbiage for your enjoyment.


Terra Wind Amphibious RV
If you happen to find yourself in the predicament where you have a wad of cash and faced with the decision of purchasing an RV or a Yacht, Terra Wind is about to make your life just a little bit easier. The
Terra Wind Amphibious RV (starting at $850,000) is every bit as amazing as it sounds. One part decked-out motor home, one part crazy-looking-lake-going-vessel, the RV is the sort of excessive splurge that only an Uncrate reader could get behind. A few of the features include GPS, tons of leather, DVD/VHS/CD players, all major appliances (fridge, washer/dryer, etc.), an 8-jet whirlpool tub, marble floors and shower, a 42-inch Plasma TV, and a 6-foot swim deck that's perfect for fishing.

I'm hoping my husband is busy today and misses this blog entry.
This baby definitely won't fit under our Christmas tree.

No comments:

ShareThis