Friday, June 27, 2008

A wedding planners wedding day



I'm always asked to see photos of my own beautiful wedding which took place last September on a beautiful sunny weekend in the Pacific Northwest. The ceremony was at our lovely church, St. Barnabas Episcopal on Bainbridge Island followed by a fabulous reception at the Inn at Port Ludlow (just steps from our home).

Flowers were by the amazing Julie Borrud of Bella Rugosa, photographs by the oh so talented Janet Klinger and the design was my own vision.

Thanks for letting me reminisce about this most fabulous day in my life.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Juliet Douglas said...

Jody, you looked beautiful! Wow, your wedding was gorgeous! I love all the detailed shots.

Anonymous said...

Jody, your event was a dream to photograph. Thank you for choosing me! Beyond your attention to detail, I was most impressed with how caring and involved your guests were. Everyone wanted this weekend to be your finest, most glorious ever, and given what you do for a living, that is a tall order.

Kim and Adam said...

LOVE the photos!!! You looked amazing :)... thanks for sharing!

ShareThis