Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Power of Nice


One of my favorite old ratty T-shirts that I am caught in often says "Kindness can change the world." Besides the fact that it is incredibly soft after dozens of cycles through the laundry, I love what it says. I believe what it says.

When I found this book and website recently I was intrigued. The Power of Nice. Just the words make me smile. This is fascinating stuff and I can't wait to dig in. Thanks to my Mom, I've been practicing this for as long as I can remember. "The Golden Rule" is what we called it way back then. How refreshing to have this gracing the pages of the Wall Street Journal and getting air time on The Martha Stewart show. Even "The Donald" chimed in with a review - so you know it's gotta be good! (Maybe he should send a copy to Rosie?)
"For my money, I would always rather make a deal with people I like who treat me well. If you want to discover the surprising power of nice, read this book. Memorize it. Use it. You'll be glad you did." — Donald Trump

Word Hard and Be Nice. You may be amazed at the outcome.

No comments:

ShareThis