Thursday, February 12, 2009

We couldn't have said it better! Our favorite rug


Whoever thought I'd be singing my admiration for a throw rug? But here I go... This is one of my favorite items I've seen in ages. It's so fitting for so many reasons! In the event planning business, that should be a given mantra. Event Planning 101: Keep Calm and Carry On. Without following that sage wisdom, any professional planner knows that their sanity, and perhaps their career, should be examined. Seriously.

I have to say that I saw this first on the fabulous 'favorites' list on Seattle's Famous Lifestyle Expert - Kelley Moore's site. If you haven't taken a peek at her site, you really need to. It's fun, refreshing, creative and just puts you in a happy mood!

Now off to order this little beauty for all the entrances in our office. At Good Taste, and DIY Good Taste ™ , we love words of wisdom and words that inspire. These cover both categories.

Now we can even wear our tiaras around the office. :)

No comments:

ShareThis